If you are looking for a skincare line that will change your skin, Tula is the one! Tula is a probiotic skincare line. What does that mean? Probiotics are good bacteria that are naturally found in our bodies. Applying probiotics to your skin helps promote hydrated clear skin. We all want that beautiful, glowing, and clear skin. Tula is what has helped me. Don’t get me wrong, my skin still has breakouts here and there, but it has helped my acne and overall appearance of my face.
Before Tula, I wasn’t using the right products for my skin. Tula is for all skin types and they have a variety of different products based on your needs. If you are new to Tula but don’t want to splurge on full-size bottles, Tula offers travel sizes and starter kits. I also have a 20% off discount code for you all to use! You can get 20% off of your ENTIRE purchase with my code SARAGAIL.
1. Cleanser – The cleanser is my favorite product from Tula. It is a really soft texture and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and clean. It is a probiotic cleanser that is for all skin types. It cleans deep into your pores without stripping the good bacteria off of your skin. I have been using Tula for about a year now and absolutely love their whole line.
2. Day and Night Cream (Moisturizer) – LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It’s not too heavy and gives you the perfect about of moisture. I religiously use this morning and night!
3. Glow and Get It Cooling Eye Balm– This is Tula’s newest product and you guys… it’s amazing! I love the cooling effect it gives. It has caffeine to help de-puff, brighten, and fill in those fine lines. I love that it is small and compact for travel or to keep in your purse. You can apply it over your makeup throughout the day if you need to. I kind of gives a “highlight” look under your eyes. I really love the new glow and get it eye balm.
4. Exfoliating Face Mask – It’s important for you to exfoliate your skin 1-2x a week to get all of the dead skin off so that your products can really soak into your skin. I feel like this mask is kind of a 2 in 1. You get a mask and you get to exfoliate your skin at the same time. When this mask drys it gives your face a stiff feeling which helps tighten your skin.
5. Pro-Glycolic Toner– This toner helps with the overall look of your skin. It helps to exfoliate the skin and leave it hydrated and even. I just a little bit on a cotton swab after washing my face and before my moisturizer.